marți, 2 noiembrie 2010

Lil Wayne Letter #10: The End of a Long Journey

Just the end of the letter..you gotta love it



"Now I must dedicated something to the woman in the picture…


…sitting on this bed with my back against one of the four walls I’ve been confined to, all I can think of is you. Staring at you staring at me, from the picture of you that I see. I try so hard to make the picture smile. You look so serious. Seriously beautiful. You, me, we are one. Then I look further to the right and there’s a picture of “the bed by the water”… where I dream to be with the woman in the picture that still won’t smile. I sometimes talk to the picture, but it never responds. Although, I’ve been told that a picture speaks a thousands words, I only wish that this picture would speak of four… “I love you too.” That would be the perfect response to what I frequently say to it. You see, the picture of “the bed by the water” has sand in it, and the woman in the other picture has sand in her hair… put them together, and she’s there. And when I dream, I’m there with her. Shhh… quietly these four walls become that place in the picture. And the woman in the picture begins to whisper…


“I love you too”… she responds!


And now she smiles. Imagination is perfect.

Dedicated to the woman in the picture.

Gone!"

Niciun comentariu:

ANOSR

ANOSR