joi, 31 decembrie 2009

The shit i miss the shit out of

I do miss a lot of shit, i miss a lot of shit that i ain't gettin' back...ever.

I miss just living with no worries what so ever, never thinking about tomorrow, about today...just seizing the freakin' moment.

I miss just hanging out at home with my friends, standing outside on the corner or on the sidewalk and just talkin' shit out, playing hoops or tennis .

I miss going to college and just waistin' a whole god damn day hangin' around drinking and eating junk food with my colleagues .

I miss hangin' out with div and talking about the future and how no matter what we'll always be boyz 4 life. 2 bad shit didn't work out as planned

I miss workin' on projects, yes, i do still help and guide occasionally but it's just not the same...and it never gonna be the same...erh... fuck it..

I miss just havin a long day conversation with Nico about nothin' what so ever, and sharing nice music...fuck it but i just do... too bad she decided it's easier to screw me over than just be my friend.

Sometimes i even miss the late night dinners with Cris and Ildiko...but Ildiko had to move on and Cris just wanted to turn into a back stabber after all the shit we've been through... nice goin', the future surely looks bright 4 u...

But finally and mostly i just miss filling OK , and being able to sleep at night. I so miss that. I miss being able to go to bed at night relaxed and at peace with myself...

But hey...fuck that...being miserable works just as fine for me...

4 comentarii:

. spunea...

wow...dude you are far more screwed than me.

GxG spunea...

:))

Yeap...way way screwed up.

Anonim spunea...

i do not see it as it did not work as planned....i changed...you changed....we just needed a break...

i just needed and still need to find myself

mihai spunea...

sorry ma man, for not being able to make u feal OK. anyway, if u need anything, i am around! hope the best for u!

ANOSR

ANOSR